Create an account by entering in your email and password, and click “Sign up”.
Image 1. Create an account: Sign up
3. After you create your account, you will be emailed a verification code.
Image 2. Create an account: Verification code
4. Go to your email inbox and click the verification link (check Spam folder if you do not see the verification email).
Image 3. Create an account: Verification email
5. Clicking the verification link will redirect you to Eagle 3D Streaming’s login page, noting that your email is now verified.
Image 4. Create an account: Redirect you to Eagle 3D Streaming’s login page
6. Next you will be prompted to enter in your username. Please keep in mind usernames are case sensitive and cannot contain special characters, dashes, spaces or underscores. Only letters and numbers may be used in your username. After you have entered your username click save:
Image 5. Create an account: Data entry and saving
7. After you have created your username, you will now have access to your control panel, congratulations! You may access your control panel at any time by going to this link and signing in: https://controlpanel.eagle3dstreaming.com/
After your account is created, Eagle 3D provides a free 7 day trial for one concurrent user for your new account. So, you can begin streaming right away .
Image 6. Create an account: Control Panel
Every new account receives a free 7 day trial with one concurrent user (CCU). At the end of your trial you can swap over to a paid account if you wish by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Now you are ready to begin streaming! Sign in to your control panel, upload your first app, create your streaming config and begin streaming today!